God's tide

God's tide

Thursday, March 3, 2011

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Not too long ago I was a stressful mess pleading to everyone for prayers.
WOW!
I believe in the power of prayer.
It is wonderful how you ask for a drink of water and you get a waterfall.
God didn't send me the ocean. But no doubt he has quenched our thirst.
Dale took a wonderful job in the little swedish town of Kingsburg.
I am not sure where the swedish part comes in but this is how I have known this town.
It is 26 miles south of where I am now and it is like a needle in the haystack compared to Fresno.
Am I happy?   ABSOLUTELY!
Dale was commuting back and forth and I have to tell you.....
Dale has not commuted in 10 years....lol
So you see the need to move there.
So here he is driving around on his lunch break and sees a little "for rent" sign.
Call this number he texts me.
I did.  The guy says it was maybe rented already.
Ok....well call me if it dont work out.
He calls me 3 days later and says...it is available.
So Dale takes me to this house and I am laughing when we turn
down this road that has like fricken HUGE houses along a golf course.
I tell him....are you kidding me!  No way!
Half way down the block sits this house...a little unkept. But nice.
Real nice.   I walked in and told the guy...we will take it.
It is modern...I love victorian.  It has flowers painted on the wall....not a fan.
It only has two bedrooms.....need 3.
But it has a bar!
And it has a room for my studio!
And it has a pool!
Oh yes....give me!
It isn't Connecticut.....I haven't given up on that.
But it is as close to Connecticut as I can get right now and for that I am thankful.
Thank you to everyone who held my family close to their hearts when I really needed you.
Thank you so much for your prayers.
And thank you so much for just being our friend.
LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my love, I never had a doubt in my mind that ya'll would pull through. :) I am so excited that your life is making big wonderful changes! We will see ya'll this summer when we come to visit, and the kids will be so excited to see that Grandma Connie and Poppa Dale have a pool again, lol. So so so so so very very happy for you. I love to hear the smile in your voice as you typed your blog today. Congratulations again!!

    ReplyDelete