God's tide

God's tide

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Can you please help me spread the word.

This Blog stuff is kind of confusing. Apparently I can't create a brand new one.  I need to just keep adding. Kinda like a journal I suppose.
That is ok....I can do this!
Front page news the other day that this man was looking for some help.  Holding a piece of cardboard. Humbling himself for all the world to see. I see people of the like everyday here in Fresno. Nearly every street corner has one. Shopping carts full of what little they have. I have to say though...the man in the newspaper....was a rare sight. At least for me.  I mean seriously. I actually saw a man and a woman with a kid about 12 years of aged. The kid was holding the sign...the man was on a crate and the woman...she was lounged on the lawn with a pint of whiskey and a cigarette. Maybe it is wrong of me to assume they were just what they wanted to be. Drunk bums....content with being a drunk and hiding from their real problems. Providing for the kid or maybe paying Uncle Sam like we all do. Some of them even have a dog.  What happened to cruelty to animals...or child abuse laws?
Well anyways, after I read in the paper that this man of bad fortune landed the perfect job just by holding up a piece of cardboard made me look at things a little more closely. 
I don't think I could bring myself to be so brave as that man to hold up a piece of cardboard...but I will at this time post it on my Blog.
DALE PRESTON IS LOOKING FOR WORK.
HE IS A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, PROGRAMMER. HE HAS A DEGREE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND A DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE. HE HAS 28 YEARS  EXPERIENCE.
WILLING TO RELOCATE.
IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE OR MAYBE SOMEONE YOU KNOW MIGHT KNOW SOMEONE...ETC. PLEASE CONTACT DALE AT DEPRESTON05@COMCAST.NET
So there you have it. I don't have all his qualifications to summit a resume for you but I am really praying that if everyone sent this to people you know maybe he will get a bite you know? I don't mean bounce it around on your facebook wall.  Maybe send it as a private message to your friends or family that might be in the same line of work.
I believe God gave us all a voice and if we all shout loud enough something will happen.  God has blessed me with wonderful people in my little cyber circle and without him I would not have the courage to write this. 
I ask in Jesus' name....Amen.


 




1 comment:

  1. PROGRAMMERS: Hiring local FT ASP.NET (Framework 4) C# programmers to work on software development at very competitive salaries w/ benefits. Call (806)433-4883 for info.


    I found this in our newspaper out here. How far are ya'll willing to relocate???

    ReplyDelete